Friday, May 23, 2008


Hi these are my first pair of shoes :)
I originally created just the shoes but when I put hem on I could not stand how my Second Life feet looked in them. :(
So I created a pair of sculptie feet to go inside my sculptie shoes! :)

Thanks to Demeter Lane, a freelance script write who bought a pair, she wrote me a script that now lets you make the feet, toenails, shoe straps, shoe soles and heels any color your want!
The shoes come with a HUD that allows you to easily control a whole bunch of preset colors and 5 different shoe sizes. See list of features below.

Another huge improvement was made by Siddean Munro a fantastic shoe and skin designer herself who was so kind to help me by coming up with the new shoe base that allowed the shoes to move much more naturally when dancing and sitting than the ones I originally created. Please stop by her place and see the wonderful things she has made at her store SLink. :) SLink, CG Heart (33, 32, 23)

I also like to thank 3than Starostin who helped me with much of the original scripts and
Todd Borst who made the animated HUD and adjustable shoe sizes possible with use of his program Puppeteer. :D

You can get FREE demos at my shop Pretty Feet & Skins by Cathy or you can get them on SL Exchange.

FEATURES:
• HUD to be able to make quick & easy changes to your shoes and feet with preset colors.
• 60 preset skin tones for the feet. So matching your own close enough should not be a problem.
• 17 preset shoe colors that you can mix & match for over 4900 possible combinations.
• 22 preset toenail polish colors.
• 5 different shoe sizes for a more custom fit for your avatar.
• Color Customize feature. If you can't find the color you want on the HUD as long as you know the RGB values of the color you want you can have it on the feet, toenails, shoe straps, shoe soles or heels.

Enjoy! :D


1 comment:

Hot Rockstar said...

Great idea! We are the editors of FreeLife Magazine and just published an article about the Pretty Feet shoes :)

http://www.freelifemagazine.com

VIDEO TUTORIAL ADJUSTABLE MAKEUP

Video Tutorial Innovative Eyebrow System

About Me

I have been designing skins in Second Life for just over a year now. I have 320 skins in my shop.