Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stylish New Briefcase!!! LOL


Hi everyone this is kind of a departure for me. Normally I design female skins and have been for over a year. I have been playing around learning how to make sculpties and animating prims. What you see above is my first completed project. Since it does fold up onto a briefcase and you wear the briefcase I consider this still to be fashion. Just as a purse or handbag is apart of fashion. This is just fun fashion you can fly in. :D

The car is fully functional and seats up to 4 people. Glass opens and closes and engine has full sound effects. Four different sculpties went into building it.

You remember it from when you where a kid and always wanted one. Now you can! :D

Come by my shop and see it in person. You can make the floor model fold and unfold. Glass open and close and see the smoke rings. Then buy it. :D

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cajeiri/8/84/26/

PS if you like to hire me to make sculpties I am available. Just IM me Cathy Foil.

No comments:

VIDEO TUTORIAL ADJUSTABLE MAKEUP

Video Tutorial Innovative Eyebrow System

About Me

I have been designing skins in Second Life for just over a year now. I have 320 skins in my shop.